POSTPONED: Vancouver Adoption Awareness Month Photo Sessions
**Due to the Public Health Order issued November 7, 2020, this family photo session is postponed until further notice. We will contact registered families after the restriction is lifted and a new date can be confirmed with the photographers. Thank you for your patience and understanding.**
Come get your fall family photos done in celebration of Adoption Awareness Month!
Location will be within the City of Vancouver, likely near Kitsilano / Granville Island area. Exact location to be confirmed based on weather.
Social distancing measures will be in place and photos will be done outside.
To keep everyone safe, we ask you to:
* remain in your vehicle if you arrive early
* wear a mask until it's your turn to smile!
* bring your own props - i.e. an outdoor blanket to sit on, pair of kids boots if you're a waiting family wanting an adoption announcement photo, or an umbrella in case of rain.
*keep 6+ feet distance from people outside your bubble, including our wonderful volunteer photographer
* do NOT come if you are ill and/or have any symptoms of COVID 19
* do NOT come if you've had contact with anyone with a positive case or been outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
Registration required - only register once per household. Lucy will assign you a time slot based on your preference and number of families participating. Please register early to reserve your spot and to ensure event goes ahead with mininum numbers. Each family will receive 3-5 complimentary digital images.
Email Lucy with your time preferences or with questions: email@example.com
Thank you to Amethyst Rose Photography and to Gabriel Bacelar @ https://www.instagram.com/gabrielbacelarphoto/