Find out why AFABC membership matters!
- A cancellation charge will be applied to fee-for-service AFABC events. (Fee-for-service refers to the fee participants pay AFABC to attend an AFABC organized event.) Memberships in AFABC are non refundable. Cancellation of membership is guided by Part 2 of the AFABC bylaws.
- A cancellation statement will appear in all forms and promotional materials of fee-for-service events.
- A 20% cancellation charge will be applied to fee-for-service events if done up to 2 business days before the event.
- Late cancellations (within 2 business days of the event) are non-refundable. Transfers may be made on a case-by-case basis.
- At registration time, AFABC staff must inform the registrant of the details of the cancellation fees.
- If AFABC cancels a session, a full refund applies.
- Cancellations must be made by email or fax, by telephone or in person.
- Refunds will be mailed within 30 days.
Have a question?
Contact us anytime, online or by phone.
What you can expect
Learn about the rights you have as a client of our organization.