Waiting Parents Group Meeting - online!
Come join us if you're:
- applying to adopt
- approved and waiting
- or even thinking about adoption
We will be holding this group online via Zoom every 3rd Monday of the month starting September 21, 2020.
Our October session's theme will be: Homestudies - what they are, what they aren't, why it takes so long to get one. Come with your questions or share your experiences!
For new applicants who haven't started their Adoption Education Program (AEP) and haven't attended an Adopt BC Kids info session, we ask that you watch this online presentation before you join the meeting.
- If you're a couple, please just register one person, then log in together.
- This group meeting is for adults only. If you have children at home, please try to occupy them in another room, or if that doesn't work, please turn off your video/microphone so they don't distract other attendees.
- We will send out an email with Zoom log-in details a week prior to the event. Please check your spam folder if you don't see the email.
- If you register, then can no longer make it, please cancel your registration so others can sign up. No-shows may affect your ability to sign up for future events.