*postponed* Prince George Adoption Month Photo Sessions
****Postponed due to the November 19 provincial health order. Registered attendees, we will be in touch regarding a new date in the spring!****
To keep everyone safe, we ask you to:
* remain in your vehicle if you arrive early until just before your time slot
* wear a mask until it's your turn to smile!
* bring your own props - i.e. an outdoor blanket to sit on, pair of kids boots if you're a waiting family wanting an adoption announcement photo, or an umbrella in case of rain.
*keep 6+ feet distance from people outside your bubble, including our wonderful volunteer photographer
* do NOT come if you are ill and/or have any symptoms of COVID 19
* do NOT come if you've had contact with anyone with a positive case or been outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
Each family will receive 3 complimentary digital images.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 778.256.5350 to reserve your 20 minute time slot before they are all gone! Registration is required, one per household.
Prince George, BC