*Postponed* Victoria Family Photo Sessions
****Postponed due to the November 19 provincial health order. Registered attendees, we will be in touch regarding a new date in the spring!****
Come on down to Finnerty Gardens at UVic campus and get your family photos done!
Social distancing measures are in place!
While waiting for your turn:
* remain in your vehicle if you arrive early
* wear a mask until it's your turn to smile!
* bring your own props - i.e. an outdoor blanket to sit on, pair of kids boots if you're a waiting family wanting an adoption announcement photo, or an umbrella in case of rain.
*keep 6+ feet distance from people outside your bubble, including our wonderful volunteer photographer
* do NOT come if you are ill and/or have any symptoms of COVID 19
* do NOT come if you've had contact with anyone with a positive case or been outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
All photos will be taken outside, so please dress for the weather! Each family will receive 3-5 complimentary digital images.
Please email Tara at email@example.com or call/text 250-507-0716 indicate your time preferences for your 15 minute time slot before they are all gone! Registration is required, one per household.
Thank you to Mariah at www.mariahburchell.com