AEP Online Foundations - March 2022 - Cohort 1
Learn the essentials for building a strong adoptive family in this convenient 15-week online course. Core issues include attachment, separation & loss, special needs, cultural and Indigenous awareness, and openness. Lessons are delivered through an engaging mix of video, audio, writing, and group discussion. Participants will benefit from working with experienced facilitators as well as a strong support team.
*Note: This course includes 5 mandatory live online discussions. The 1-hour live discussions are held during weekday evenings. The schedule will be provided by email two weeks prior to the course start date. If you have any questions, please contact the Registration Coordinator.
For more information on the structure of AEP Online Foundations, please refer to the Course Outline.
To register, you must:
- For MCFD clients, provide the name and email of your social worker
- Complete a separate registration for your partner using a different email.
- Pay the non-refundable $95 registration fee. Registration and fees are per person. For more information about the registration fee and our cancellation policy, please see the AEP Terms & Conditions
Once registered, you will receive:
- A confirmation email immediately
- Course information and the live discussion schedule two weeks prior to the start date
- A course reminder one week prior to the start date
- Course login information by 9:00 AM Pacific Time on the course start date
As the COVID-19 situation continues to progress, we would like to assure participants all AEP online programs will continue to run as scheduled without any interruptions. The Education team is available to answer any questions you may have through email at email@example.com or by phone 604-320-7330 ext.187.