Peace Region Adoption Month Photo Sessions
Come on down to Peace Island Park and get your family photos done!
Social distancing measures are in place!
While waiting for your turn:
* remain in your vehicle if you arrive early
* wear a mask until it's your turn to smile!
* bring your own props - i.e. an outdoor blanket to sit on, pair of kids boots if you're a waiting family wanting an adoption announcement photo, or an umbrella in case of rain.
*keep 6+ feet distance from people outside your bubble, including our wonderful volunteer photographer
* do NOT come if you are ill and/or have any symptoms of COVID 19
* do NOT come if you've had contact with anyone with a positive case or been outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
All photos will be taken outside, so please dress for the weather! Each family will receive 3-5 complimentary digital images.
We will have a fire going. Please bring your own refreshments and snacks as we cannot share food with Covid 19.
Each family will receive 5 complimentary digital images.
Please email email@example.com or call/text 778.256.5350 to reserve your 15 minute time slot before they are all gone! Registration is required, one per household.
Big Bam Road