Campbell River- Adoption Month Family Photo Sessions
Location will be confirmed closer to the day based on weather.
Social distancing measures are in place!
While waiting for your turn:
* remain in your vehicle if you arrive early
* wear a mask until it's your turn to smile!
* bring your own props - i.e. an outdoor blanket to sit on, pair of kids boots if you're a waiting family wanting an adoption announcement photo, or an umbrella in case of rain.
*keep 6+ feet distance from people outside your bubble, including our wonderful volunteer photographer
* do NOT come if you are ill and/or have any symptoms of COVID 19
* do NOT come if you've had contact with anyone with a positive case or been outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
All photos will be taken outside, so please dress for the weather! Each family will receive 3-5 complimentary digital images.
Registration required - only register once per household. Angie will assign you a time slot based on your preference and number of families participating. Please register early to reserve your 20min time slot and to ensure the event goes ahead with mininum numbers.
Email Angie with your time preferences or with questions:firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to Ashley Kendrick Photography https://www.facebook.com/ashleykendrickphotography
4333 S Island Hwy
Campbell River, BC