In celebration of Adoption Awareness Month, we are excited to offer free online webinars to our AFABC members throughout the month of November!
This offer expries at midnight on November 30th, so don't wait!
- Beyond the Attitude: Adopting Teens and Tweens - NEW!
- Adoption and Classroom Success: Beyond the Basics
- BC Post Adoption Assistance
- Cultural Planning in BC
- DNA Testing 101 -NEW!
- FASD: Becoming the Sensory Detective at Home
- Health Issues in International Adoption
- Identity Matters parts 1 and 2
- Infertility to Adoption
- LGBTQ Adoption: History and Challenges of Same Sex Adoption
- Occupational Therapy for Adoptive Families
- Openness in Adoption Series
- Pathways to Permanency: A comparisn of legal permanency options in BC -NEW!
- School Issues and Adoption
- Social Media and Adoption - NEW
- Support and Strategies for Substance Exposed Children
- Transitioning Children and Youth into Adoption - NEW!
How to watch
When you purchase a membership before November 01 you will automatically be sent your free webinars. If you purchase after November 01 you will be sent your free webinars within one working day.
Contact Caoimhe (Queeva) at email@example.com or 604-320-7330 ext 183.
Not a member? Need to renew your membership?
New and renewing members can get free webinars, too! Just sign up or renew your membership online.
Questions? Contact Caoimhe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-320-7330 ext 183.