Share Your Circle photo contest
AFABC's 2017 photo contest is open for entries!
We’re on the hunt for vibrant, candid images that capture the joy, humour, chaos of everyday life. Share what adoption, family, or permanent connections look like in your circle, and you’ll have a chance to win fantastic prizes!
- First place: GoPro Hero 4 Session action camera
- Second place: Fujifilm Instax Mini 8” instant film camera
- Third place: Sony Cyber-Shot TX100V portable compact camera
- This year only! "Celebrating 40 years of family" category: Send us your best vintage or retro photo! Prize details forthcoming.
Winning images and selected entries will appear in the fall issue of Focus on Adoption magazine.
Thank you to our sponsors Broadway Camera for generously donating the prizes for this contest!
How to enter
Deadline for entries is May 15, 2017.
By entering the contest, you give permission to AFABC to use your photos in any of our materials, including print and social media.
Please ensure all photos:
- include an adoption connection or a current or former youth in care.
- are high resolution (200 dpi minimum).
- are in JPEG or PNG format.
Note: AFABC employees and their family members are not eligible to enter.
How to take a perfect picture
Picture-taking tips from professional photographer Lisa Hartley: