Focus on Adoption magazine
More on these topics:
Why teens think teen adoption is a great idea:
- No formula, diapers, bottles, or burp rags are required.
- We sleep through the night—even if our parents won’t.
- We will be ready to move out sooner. But we will always come home to visit.
- We can program your cell phone and VCR and help run your computer.
- Once we get our permits, we can drive you to places.
- You don’t just get a child; you get a friend.
- We can pick up after ourselves and do our laundry.
- We will teach you to be more patient, understanding, kind, and empathetic.
- We all need someone to share our life dreams, achievements, and holidays with.
Source: You Gotta Believe! Reprinted with permission.