Join us at a community event in your region!
To find out more, please contact Elaine, our Family Services Program Coordinator, at email@example.com.
We are looking for:
- Library volunteers (currently on hold due to COVID)
- Special event volunteers (currently on hold due to COVID)
- Volunteers for our Board of Directors
- Support group facilitators (experienced adoptive/foster parents)
- Individuals and families with adoption connections willing to share their stories with the media (news, TV, radio, AFABC website and materials, etc.)
Please note that we do not have volunteer opportunities working with children or youth who are waiting to be adopted. If you are interested in gaining experience working with children or youth, we suggest contacting the Boys and Girls Club or Big Brothers and Big Sisters for opportunities.
Please note: If you are interested in adopting, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-236-7807. If you are interested in being a foster parent, please contact the BC Foster Parents at 1-800-663-9999.
Join our community
Show your support of the work we do by becoming an AFABC member.
Our volunteers make a difference
See what you helped accomplish last year.